Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Assassino
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey chaps is there a garage you can think of that i can trust with the skyline i want my cambelt done and other belts im based in wolverhampton so closer the better,
dont trust anyone to be honest at the mo with my car my last skyline went to get windows tinted i came back 2 hours later to find them revving the engine like mad went fooking mental got the tints for free and car was ok but thats not the point

cheers

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
me me me me me :D:D:D

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts

·
Assassino
5,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Theres PJ Motorsport their meant to be good from what ive heard there on nechells (spelling lol) lane I think.
mate DO NOT take your car they have such a bad rep for skylines i have seen a gtst engine they done totally fubared after 3000 miles driver did the running in and all that properly it was piston rings i have heard too many bad story's about that place

speedr33per where are you based would rather you work on my car

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
mate when do you want the belts done???

·
R34 Next?!
1,029 Posts
I used MGT to do my Cambelt change, must admit I think they werent the best of places. Will goto Thor racing myself next time I think and see whats what. Its not a hard job but I have enough of working on cars at work.... let alone on the bloody drive with a lack of tools!

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
i am buying the cambelt at the end of this week and would like it changed within next 2-3 weeks it is due at 90.000km and car is on 88.000km what were you thinking mate??
im needing to do a run down your neck of the woods to general banters and possibly a track day in an aston martin at silverstone just the usual mate and could have done it at yours if needed mate:)

but unsure when thats all

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.