Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that I have been mostly a tuning and technical questions type of person. The one who comes on here bickering about things that do and don't work and how they work and if they do they don't work well, lol.

Anyway, all of you guys have been the most patient and helpful people. I know they always say that Brits etc, here in the USA anyway, are a pain. But I really just don't think so. This is the nicest forum for cars I have been on with the occasional bickering back and forth about GTR vs GTST :apoke: but when we get together we all own Skylines and we are all here in sanity (or not) and mostly pretty peaceful.

I am honestly thanking all of you but I really want to thank GtstTypeM and SMORE personally for their most recent help on something stupid that scared, well, the absolute **** out of me! Seriously!

Earlier this morning I had started the car and it wouldn't start. I had no idea and I know that if I mess with something before asking I would likely mess something else up worse. So I just hop onto SO and shoot! Put urgent on it then BAM! Almost instant replies. That is why I love you guys. Thanks for being more of a family than a community. I come on here and have a laugh, I come on here some times and see something going on to shed a tear about. If I could buy all of you a drink I would, but seeing as how I am underage, I don't think that will work out. ;) Furthermore, I don't see myself in Europe any time soon, I sound like a southern hick actually. =( Probably would get hell for it. YEEHAW? Lol

Anyway, seriously, thank all of you... and thank you to those who I mentioned for helping me with the biggest scare this car has yet to give me (I know, that's pretty lucky.... but don't go saying that too quick, she has a mind of her own!).

This is the forum in question: Look at the post times, just amazing.

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135199

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,712 Posts
no problem AKW,

happy to help where i can despite not fixing it haha but gave you things to check

this is why i love owning a skyline, always help at hand on here, somebody somewhere has experianced it already sometime

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ive noticed that here as well, alot of forums are full of absolute dickhead keyboard warriors. driftworks i found was especially bad for it but then again i guess half the board is tokyodrift wanna bees in sierras with welded diffs. This place is a refreshing change to the norm

So to jump on the band wagon id also like to thank the members who over the past couple of years have guided me through some sticky spots with my 3 skylines.

hopefully it will stay this way with a healthy growth of sane members haha

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Indeed! Group hug... but really! I am serious. IM CEREAL!

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,712 Posts
They only answer quickly because they've nothing better to do, look at the amount of posts on GtstTypeM, what a whore :rofl:
i do but i can multitask:booty:

·
Registered
542 Posts
i sold my skyline a year ago, but i still come on here daily and try to get to the meets as much as possible, its a great place

(or maybe im in denial and really want my skyline back!??!! ;))

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Ive noticed that here as well, alot of forums are full of absolute dickhead keyboard warriors. driftworks i found was especially bad for it but then again i guess half the board is tokyodrift wanna bees in sierras with welded diffs. This place is a refreshing change to the norm

So to jump on the band wagon id also like to thank the members who over the past couple of years have guided me through some sticky spots with my 3 skylines.

hopefully it will stay this way with a healthy growth of sane members haha
I can relate to that

·
R33 GTS25-T
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lol post whores or not I love it. =P

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.