Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...with all that snow we have, great fun I tell you! :rofl:

We´ve been out yesterday after it´s been snowing the whole night. So we met on a big parking area outside the town where there´s almost no traffic and basically only big company parkings.

Been so much fun, really! :D

Forgot to take my camera with me though, so will have to do next time. :bash:

If weather is gonna stay like that, there is a good chance we´ll be going for some skiding next sunday too. Really depends on temps and amount of snow though.

Anyone close to Frankfurt area up for it too?

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Says the man who has been having his Skyline sitting in pieces for almost 2 years now and only thing you´re drifting is a Micra. :rofl: :loser:

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
I believe him!
We only get a little bit of snow here in Bristol but enough to do some LEGAL drifting on public roads! Lol
I was sideways on the white tree roundabout up on the downs as a police car approaches and he did nothing but smile at me! I’ve thought about finding some more space tho…..

Good lad!

·
Southern Ireland Area Rep
1,186 Posts
Well at least I have pictures to prove its in pieces!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And drifting a 1.3 SE 5 door Auto hatchback with Brittax baby seat and Baby on board sign is not an easy thing to do I'll have you know!!! Shes spinning in first, second and third!!

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come over with your Micra then and join the fun! :D

·
Curb-Smacker
303 Posts
Karim what the hell i arrive in frankfurt on sat at 1050 from the states give em a call 0175 289 4173 you know i like to slide

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No probs Mikey. We will decide on saturday evening if we´re really going to meet up as it depends on how much snow there is. We´re not drifting the Skylines as they´re all sitting in the garage sleeping for the winter, so it will be our daily drivers we´re ragging around. Still lots of fun though and so far we are already 5 people with 5 cars for this sunday. :D

Best drop me a call saturday night and I´ll let you know if we gonna be there or not. I´ll send you PM now with my number. Have a safe trip back home dude! :cheers:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah know that bro. As said just give a shout dude, you have my number.

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now that was a great weekend! We have mahooosssive amounts of snow here, whole country literally covered in it. Been some great fun this weekend drifting around. We were about 8 people and 5 cars. Was a good laugh... :D

Mikey, you back home safe and sound from the States bro?

·
Curb-Smacker
303 Posts
yea im back but tring to fix the sky still think the clutch is bad to so i can start drifting again. i think theres a drift schule at hockingheim in feb ill get the dates and info its like 100 euro for a day of legal drifting

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And again we were having a good laugh this weekend drifting around with our daily drivers. That snow over here doesn´t seem to go anywhere. Decided to stay here and cover whole country in white. Can´t believe how much we have this winter, crazy.

Marcus aka R33FFM even decided to go completely crazy and done around 350km of sliding and drifting. :rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts