Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if somebody could help me please, i own an RX7 but m looking to put either an RB20DET or an RB25/26DETT engine into it. The engine may, may not need a bit of work doing to it, im not sure whether im going to buy an engine from envy already built with after market parts, or whether im going to buy a standard engine and but the parts seprately, im wanting to stick to twin turbo's (i think) but i was wondering if you lot knew anybody willing to take this on and get it fully installed wired up, set up and running from scratch along with whatever dials i'll be using and a stack dash.
Any help would be much appreciated
Cheers:cheers:

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
If you want to keep the twins, go for the 26. It would probably cost more to set up a 20 or 25 with a set of twins, plus the headache of getting it running right.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you want to keep the twins, go for the 26. It would probably cost more to set up a 20 or 25 with a set of twins, plus the headache of getting it running right.
ok cheers for that, this may be a stupid question (im not too familiar with skyline engines in anyway shape or form as you are about to find out) but are the 20 and 25 single turbo's already and the 26 twin?? or am i completly barking up the wrong tree

cheers for the advice

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
Depending on your location, Rising Sun Performance would be a good place to try. Their reputation with Skylines is excellent. They have a section on here in the trader forums.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts