Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buster being skint for most of the year after being robbed by a bunch of French Nazi's, has just taken delivery of an Apexi AVC-R boost controller, bought at a very fair price from a very nice man.
Although technically secondhand it is in fact new and unused.
I dont know why the nice man didnt want it any more as I didnt ask. (dont look a gift horse up the arse, or something like that)

So at last I will get my boost under control.

I think I might nip out and nail it in the car tomorrow and sellotape a few wires in and give it a whirl.

E

·
0 Posts
Do i get commision for setting this up or what? Mine is taking pride of place on the fridge till Mr Bell fits it. Hopefully next weekend.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Ah, very nice Buster. :cool:
'Bout time you got your boost under control ;)

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Not if i decide to skip the country in it on the way home eh Buster. ;)

You've had a good run lately mate. Disks, side repeaters, Boost controller, Oil catch wank err i mean tank. Oh and i put £20 of petrol in it last night for ya. ;) :D :D :)

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eddie - re commision, what do you think ? Ask the very nice man.
Mark - I seldom have anything under control, least of all my gob.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
:D :D :D

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
err well i did actually. Just trying to make you feel a bit better Buster. Bollox to ya, im going to skip the country now in your car using my petrol. that'll learn ya.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Well if you're gonna skip the country in Busters car I wouldn't go through France. They know and love that car over there.....you'll probably end up getting nicked, locked up and playing 'mummies and daddies' with some big burly French prison warden.
I wouldn't expect Buster to bail you out either.....that'd mean he'd have to go to France too, and you know that ain't going to happen :D

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some French coppers brother in law is probably using my snooper, the bunch of twats.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
This is a long shot of a guess but I think I'm right. I'm guessing Buster went to France on a day trip and they stopped the car, then decided to convesgate a couple of things from the car such as the snooper?

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes very astute Sherlock, they also made off with about £600 odd in fines.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
It is in and connected and displaying lots of numbers and stuff.
Shame it cant control the ****ing boost though.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts