Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think it would be useful to have a page just for people to put up links from ebay if they have spotted something going cheap etc or for people like me that dont quite have 100 posts?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
protect people from what? ive been on here since 2010 and because i dont post alot im classed as a risk? im now breaking my car and have alot of quality parts for sale just think it would be more realistic to either be more like 50 posts or as per my previous suggestion have page for ebay links so that if people buy through ebay there protected by ebay etc from dodgy people

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
or for people like me that dont quite have 100 posts?
Oh so you want to advertise on ebay and promote it here....
Read the rules. There are no exceptions....
You may or may not be a risk but the rules on this matter aren't flexible. Get used to it, or get contributing ;)

...and if your idea ever happened (it won't) I guarantee you wouldn't be the only one self promote by posting ebay links - a lot of under 100 post members would jump on that bandwagon quick smart!
Bottom line is, this site isn't ebay.... if you want to buy something from ebay you go to the ebay.
Just like you don't go to ebay to buy something from this website.

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
militant Gareth :D

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I get your point ashboi, and it is a pain in the arse but the rules are there for a reason so guess you better start posting, like I am.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts