Skyline Owners Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,997 Posts
Not at all. The Skyline owners forum gave me the knowledge and the ability to be able to deal with all types of clubs and forums. We recently set up a facebook page and the linking on to a lot more clubs and business is booming.

I am only one guy though and as the forums are my responsibility, I have to push on the forums that are bringing in the quotes.

To be honest I am very surprised ( and very grateful ) to the people who took the time to post in this thread. I almost kinda expected " and don't let the door him you on the way out ", but as always you guys have been amazing.

I know I am just a trader but I always joined in the banter and Keith loved to wind me up when he was in charge lol. I remember him changing my avatar to a REALLY BIG photo of a bald headed camp looking guy posing in bed. It was so funny and he kept it on there for ages.

Dan

So we have face-book to blame again:shakehead: it seems to be the demise of this forum, I just hope you don't get jerked around too much over there Dan, suffice to say you will be missed, your one of the few traders to join in with the banter here.:)

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So we have face-book to blame again:shakehead: it seems to be the demise of this forum, I just hope you don't get jerked around too much over there Dan, suffice to say you will be missed, your one of the few traders to join in with the banter here.:)
I am linked to a few camper clubs on facebook at the moment.

Think I am friends with the skyline owners group on there, but do not hear much from them..

Really going to miss the banter on here and lets just hope that I am remembered in the same way as Skyline kid and his GTR watch ;)

Dan

·
Registered
636 Posts
All the best Dan, I have only ever took out a policy with you on my old skyline almost 6 years ago before I sold it and I have been away from the scene till recently. A lot has changed over here which am surprised about.

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,562 Posts
Just to let you all know that dan is still banging out awesome policies.
£435 all mods declared.
We miss you Dan
Come back please :rofl:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts