Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I noticed today that A-Plan are the only insurance broker supporting the SOC. :)

Have been looking after you guys since 2008 and still love being part of the forum.

As always I am hear to help and you can call me on the forum only number 01635-879905.

All the very best

Dan
A-Plan
01635-879905.

·
It's not just a skyline, it's family
687 Posts
Can A plan insure a 21 year old on a modified gts rb20e to rb25det ?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
A-Plan refused to even quote me when I rang up (didn't speak to Dan). I've always put my cars through my business insurance so don't have any no claims bonus etc.. Adrian flux were the only ones willing to quote and they quoted over £3k on a standard 97 RS Four Stagea. Looks like I'll have to keep putting my cars through the business insurance for now.

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can A plan insure a 21 year old on a modified gts rb20e to rb25det ?
We are 25 or over on performance cars.

At a push I can sometimes get the underwriters to agree 24 but the risk profile has to be very good i.e experience on performance cars, good area, no claims or convictions.

Sorry I cant help

Dan
A-Plan

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A-Plan refused to even quote me when I rang up (didn't speak to Dan). I've always put my cars through my business insurance so don't have any no claims bonus etc.. Adrian flux were the only ones willing to quote and they quoted over £3k on a standard 97 RS Four Stagea. Looks like I'll have to keep putting my cars through the business insurance for now.
As a broker we have schemes in place from the underwriters for Japanese cars and high performance.

We have a set criteria from the insurers and if falls outside the terms we have we can refer it over to see if they will agree the risk.

We are not able to help everyone but currently I am insuring 60% of the people I speak too, which is very high in this industry.

All the best

Dan
A-Plan

·
687 Posts
I was previously insured with adrian flux on a milage policy which was very good as i used the car twice a month if that! And bring 21 it was cheap for a skyline. When the car is done i will give A-plan a call and see how you can help me. I have spent an awful lot of money on the car making it pristine so its only right i get proper insurance to cover all modifications etc..

·
687 Posts
Or its old engine back in and back on adrian flux ! Or keith michaels!

·
687 Posts
What about temporary insurance ? For weekends ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts