Skyline Owners Forum banner

161 - 180 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks A Plan wicked deal on my insurance. Saved me £100 put the value up on my car all my mods and still cheaper than my renewal from my preveous company. Thanks Lee from A Plan quoted me happy

·
skyline newbie
133 Posts
am gonna ring tomorrow for a quote

·
Assassino
5,924 Posts
Dan is it possible to speak to you, my insurance is due for renewal and i am struggling big time you told me to remind you when time comes

regards

·
More POWER!
474 Posts
i've been told that A-plan can't insure me at all! so i've now got to pay £250 pm with flux/equity red star.

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
i've been told that A-plan can't insure me at all! so i've now got to pay £250 pm with flux/equity red star.
Did you speak to me?.

The underwriters do have very strict critera at the moment.

If you want me to double check on the quotation, then please PM me your name and postcode and I will have a look at the quote for you.

Kind regards

Dan

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Hey dan, I tried to get insured with you last year but due to lack of performance car experience it meant you couldnt give me a quote.

What do you think my chances are this year? Good postcode, 1 year driving a skyline, had license 4 years. I am 21 now. Is it worth me giving you a call?

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Is the best ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
With a bit of work & a few swap arounds on other car insurances we ended up saving £200 via Dan on the Skyline & it prompted me to cancel another policy on a car that hasn't moved for 6 months saving me another £35 a month. Although at the beginning of this post it does say they will throw in Legal cover which Dan tried to get me to buy. So either the 1st post needs modifying Keith or I ought to get a freebie Dan

Alan...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Dan sorted me out too. 1100 quid for a 31 year old man with all mods decalred and 2 years NCB

cheers mate.

BTW can my missus join my policy? If i dont get her on board she may make me sell it.

Kris K

·
Tigers eat tyres
834 Posts
Interesting, you must have been thinking about popping to my house then as I was not working on Saturday lol..

Your like a skyline driving Michael Myers from the halloween movies.. Never had a stalker before :dogpile:
Clearly not cut out for this stalking lark if you wernt even there :dogpile:

There was a nice hottie by the Audi display in the high st. Luckily the girlfriend didnt catch me sneaking a peak.

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
Clearly not cut out for this stalking lark if you wernt even there :dogpile:

There was a nice hottie by the Audi display in the high st. Luckily the girlfriend didnt catch me sneaking a peak.
I dont actually work in the Maidenhead office, but now I wish I did.

Our office is based in Thatcham which is mutant town !!

No hotties here... :(

161 - 180 of 210 Posts