Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How doo :D

I was wandering if you can help me score points with my in-laws.

They have just had their home insurance renewal and are moaning about it i said yous might be able to help bring it down so i gave them your number and said let you know i get my car insurance with you guys (if that'll help)

hope you can help guys saves my ears then lol

·
Premium Member
4,424 Posts
How doo :D

I was wandering if you can help me score points with my in-laws.

They have just had their home insurance renewal and are moaning about it i said yous might be able to help bring it down so i gave them your number and said let you know i get my car insurance with you guys (if that'll help)

hope you can help guys saves my ears then lol
I am off now until the new year, but give Simon a call tomorrow or next week on 0845-0711234 and he will give you a quote.

Thanks

Merry christmas.

Dan

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers man i think she might ring after xmas she'll probably have me ring for her lol

p.s. i've got my fingers crossed for my car renewal i turn 25 next week and my insurance is due in march. please work ya magic :D

·
Mmmmmmm R32
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers dudes!!!

just spoke to the mo-in-law and you guys have give her a cheaper quote and more cover.

shes going to speak to the dad-in-law and ring tomorrow to take out the cover :D

+1 for the "a-plan are the daddies" clan :D

CHEERS GUYS!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.