Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R33 GTS_T speck 1 M Reg 69k miles, loads of paperwork and service history - Mot and Tax.

I have owned the car for 9months and in this time the car has covered less than 3000 miles – most of which were built up whilst my Volvo was undergoing repairs. As much as I love this car, it really needs to go as it is used so infrequently. However if it does not sell for the right money I am more than happy to keep her.

I know that every one selling their car says this but this car is a truly stunning example, I looked at 11 skylines before buying it and none of them even compared. This car is in really great condition and no expense has been spared to keep it this way. I can honestly so you are very unlikely to find a tidier r33 skyline.

As much as I have wanted to this car has never been used on track, although the new exhaust is quiet enough.

The modifications had been thought about carefully and give supercar performance with great styling and no over the top boyracer touches.

Body styling:
Genuine carbon fibre bonnet with bonnet pins. I also have the original bonnet if a black carbon bonnet is not for you. To be honest I am not sure what kit is fitted but I am sure you guys will let me know. The kit includes; front bumper, front grill, bonnet, side skirts, rear bumper, spats, rear clusters and spoiler. The car looks great and the kit is professionally fitted with no dodgey filler and every think fits as if it were out of the factory.

Wheels and tyres:
Alloys: 18 inch Original AVS model 5’s – these look great.
Front: Nankang ns2’s - 225/40 r18
Rear: Nankang ns2’s - 265/40 r18

Suspension:
HKS Hypermax RS – fully adjustable (Over £1500 worth)

Interior:
The interior is pretty standard other than the Momo Steering wheel and Apexi boost gauge, PFC and boost controller. The gaiters and gear knob have recently been replaced and the interior is in very good condition. The CD player is a Kenwood unit and the car is also fitted with after market speakers.

Engine and Gearbox:
The engine has been meticulously maintained with oil (Silkolene Pro s 10w 50) changed every 3,000 miles. The coil packs, plugs, clutch and gearbox oil have also been recently replaced and it couldn’t be running better. The gearbox is 100% and doesn’t grind into any gear. The turbo looks brand new has not even been run in since the re-build.

Engine modifications:
HKS GT2535 roller ball bearing turbo which has just had a £850 full re-build - 19/8/07
Apexi power fc and commander,
HKS induction kit
Custom aluminium intake pipe,,
Massive HKS intercooler and piping,
HKS downpipe,
De cat,
Blitz realise tt straight through cat back s/s system,
Sard 550cc injectors,
Z32 Afm,
Blitz electronic boost controller,
Sard R2D2 BOV,
NKG Iridium plugs – 0.7mm
Walbro 955 fuel pump
Apexi boost gauge
All pipe work has been replaced with blue silicone hoses.

Mapping was done by MGT racing achieving 357.5bhp at the hubs running just 1.1 bar - 410bhp atf

The car was previously mapped with the standard turbo, running 330bhp and has only been running 410bhp for 4 months (1500miles). Garf from MGT racing has assured me that this is a nice safe level for standard internals. The car has been mapped in 3psi intervals to run from 0.6 to 1.1 bar and fuelling has been leaned right out at low boost giving surprisingly good fuel economy. Garf is a renowned mapper and really knows what he is doing.

The modifications give a very quick car with great handling. The HKS 2535 is a roller bearing turbo and offers great power/ torque with very little lag. The ride is great and the car looks the nuts.

I am sure I have missed out a few things but I think you get the general picture. This car has had over 10k pounds spent on modification and this gives a very different car to a standard r33 gts t.

Please call Dan with any questions: 07979 50 70 80

£7950 ovno

Having problems uploading photos, but will get it sorted soon

No dreamers or test pilots. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
770 Posts
gtst

hi, you intrested in a p/x? i have a s14a silvia in for sale section was featured in junes japanese performance

Jay

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
For anyone thats interested, the 2535 is a superb turbo ;)

Good luck with the sale mate, thats a fair price your asking

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Nino,

And Mr T, I really need the money but why not send me some pics, you never know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts