Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my best friend danny and i sadly lost him yesterday. we rescued dan dan a year ago and gave him a loving home after being ill treated by scum for 7 years. god im going to miss him. he died from a torsion ( twisted gut )

R.I.P. Danny boy.

harrdobe3.jpg

·
Roll on BDC 2009
925 Posts
:( very sad. I lost my puppy last week. He was only 2yrs old.

I know how you feel. It's the little things that are really hard. Like when you go to bed you don't let them out. We still have our toys\food bowls left out. :(

·
Seasoned Member
2,853 Posts
really sorry to hear this dude he was a georgous looking dog you should rescue another one to give it a good home our dog was rescued from being drown all the the rest of the litter was drown & a friend who was delivering to the house stopped them & took the only one left he would have taken them all if he had been few mins earlier :(

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Absolutely gutted for you mate. I'm sure you'll miss him sorely. I know when my mate Barney goes, he's 17 now, I'll be devastated! As mentioned, another dog out there is in need of a caring owner like yourself.

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
sad news its never good when you loose a pet as they are always around and close, once you have grieved for danny get another rescue dog and give it a good secure home

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the support guys, i prob will get another but i already have five others all rescue, the wife works at a boarding kennels and rescue centre. and when i feel ready may take another on, but dan dan was a bit special he had already been through so much its just a waste to lose him like this. he had wobblers when we got him and had his neck pined and bolted and we had just got his leg better where he had been hit by a car and left for dead. and he had come all that way his first owners used him as an ashtray fcuking [email protected], yet he was still the most placid dog you could ever meet.

rip my son.

·
big ginger one
1,744 Posts
good on you mate for the work with the dogs i can only wish i could rescue all those we had a rescue dog fell ill about 3 weeks before our wedding day then died on our wedding day at 1430 the wife and i said i do at 1430 so we like to thing he held on long enough to see us married
sad i know but that made it a bit easier

·
Forum loiterer!
1,707 Posts
i know you'll miss him but at least you gave him a chance to know what a good loving home is and that he ended his days happily.

RIP Danny, rest easy fella

·
Registered
587 Posts
i am sorry , i know how you feel we lost a 6 year old female dane [ chyna ] last thursday , liver problems ,, god bless

1 - 18 of 18 Posts