Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Surrey Area Rep
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my previous post regarding work that is avalible due to the redundencys lately how about having a work post tread

i have read about 4 skyline owners in the past month that have had to sell there cars to make ends meet

this is a big club we all hear of jobs going from time to time why not post it and help another club owner out

that been said i have 2 weeks work for a good karndean and amtico fitter for spurs football ground £165 day rate needs to be cscs registered

pm me thanks jimmy

T

·
0 Posts
Good idea in my opinion. This should help a few guys on here as I know there's a few fitters here. Mattysupra's one of them.

·
Surrey Area Rep
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good start to the tread mattysupra how do i pm him, i am still alittle new to this site ?

·
I GO CRAZY LOCO!!
456 Posts
good idea, occasionally I've got bits and pieces of work floating about from one of the companies. Usually techie stuff, but sometimes there ground work, building and sparky stuff too. Be more than willing to post it up on here for members to pitch for if theres a section for it.

·
1 of 225. 11th April 2010
950 Posts
great idea. every help is always welcomed in employment.
i dont mean to contradict my own post, but [if this does go ahead] can we please make sure its only relevent to the guys posting (location, work, area ect)

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
I like this idea, I'll discuss it with the rest of the team and get back to you :)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
me too. will come in handy next year :)

·
Surrey Area Rep
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i glad everyone likes this idea, i think it would be great helps everyone and keeps the club members in there cars

look forward to the section if you choose to do it banter, and the other peeps involved

1 - 11 of 11 Posts