Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought this. On another forum i used to go on there was a handy button up at the top next to the "new posts" button... if you hit it then it would bring up a list of all your threads. Like if you 'advanced search' then search your own forum name by thread poster...

It's a handy way of checking your threads if you've not been on for a day or two and want to see if anyone has posted to help you out

could we have something like that?

if we already have it and my lack of tech skills mean i've missed it then my bad!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
If your trying to track replies to the threads you've started then jut subscribe to them with the 'Thread Tools' button in the top right corner. You'll get a notification when a new post appear in te thread either by email or just a message in the forum when you next log in.

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you look at your profile then hit the Threads started by ( you ) or threads you have posted in it will show you everything.

So we have that already and have done for a long time, since Jesus was a boy
cool

If your trying to track replies to the threads you've started then jut subscribe to them with the 'Thread Tools' button in the top right corner. You'll get a notification when a new post appear in te thread either by email or just a message in the forum when you next log in.
and cool!

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
Just a thought this. On another forum i used to go on there was a handy button up at the top next to the "new posts" button... if you hit it then it would bring up a list of all your threads. Like if you 'advanced search' then search your own forum name by thread poster...

It's a handy way of checking your threads if you've not been on for a day or two and want to see if anyone has posted to help you out

could we have something like that?

if we already have it and my lack of tech skills mean i've missed it then my bad!

Get with it maaaan! :dogpile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts