Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Chief Weeble
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I thought I would just write a brief note to say that I have had my new engine transplant completed by Abbey Motorsport.

The Guys have done an absolutely fantastic job of my GTS-t Auto, and having driven it home, I didn't realise what a sweet ride it was 'cos it has been so long since I have driven it! :D:D:D.

I thoroughly recommend them, as they know their Skylines, gave me all the information I needed when sourcing a new block.

Many thanks to Abbey Motorsport.

Alex Butler :angel: :D :cool:

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
the yard out the back scares me so many crashed skylines!!
think they should put up grave stones out of respect lol

·
Needs a self cleaning car
1,455 Posts
One of them gravestones is moving.....

Coz my car should be back late today or tomorrow.

·
Chief Weeble
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, I must admit, it does look like a grave yard!!! But I am sure it ain't ALL Terminally ill cars back there!!

·
1,455 Posts
The only terminally ill thing around here

Seems to be my bank account!

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Kind of made me gulp a bit too when I first wandered round the back to take a look :eek: :D :D

But, undaunted by the mass grave out the back, my car is heading back up to the farm in a couple of weeks time for a bit more 'financial streamlining' of the bank account :cool: :D

·
1,455 Posts
Financial Streamlining

The art of making your cash reserves thinner than a very thin thing going through a hydraulic press.

What's coming, Mark?

I'm only having the turbos replaced & going decat. The dyno will prove or disprove the 'retain cat for low end torque theory'.

·
Chief Weeble
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Financial Streamlining

jae said:
The art of making your cash reserves thinner than a very thin thing going through a hydraulic press.

.......... AT MACH 10

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Re: Financial Streamlining

jae said:
What's coming, Mark?
Expensive toys and the resultant hike in bhp hopefully :D :D :cool: :cool:

Oh, and of course a post in the 'For Sale' section trying to reverse some of that Financial streamlining :rolleyes: ;) :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts