Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheers guys...gonna look now..

jock where in scotland u fae?

got a r33 gts 2.5 t sitting in the drive (its my m8 but needs some cosmetic work) so am doing it for him and just got really interested and here i am ,saving my pennies as we speak...but am sure my m8 will len me his when its finished...:) well up the strip at crail anyhow well nice to be welcomed and looks to be a n impresive site so far...

:alco:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Ah'm fae cleland, just outside wishaw (wishae), but sad to say I live near Gatwick Airport now..... Having said that, I make the odd pilgrimage up north (next week being one)!

Think you'll enjoy it here, its a great bunch of chilled oot nutters!

·
Old Member
814 Posts
There's nutters on here !!!

See you Jimma, gerrit stitched. Ah ken whit ya mean hen, away an boil yer heed ya mugya.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Christ pete, ye soonded like a proper jock there..
Soon us boys will be able to take ower these sassenachs, an hae oor FREEDOM..!!!

Oh and welcome as well chap..!!!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Being a fellow Jock, I'd find it hard to tek the pish oot mah ain people..!!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Young free and single...!!! Oh and hail fae Thurso.... Now living doon sooth wae the Berkshire Flyers...

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Typical jocks, look at you all. One finds another and they team up like germs, because no one else will listen to your annoying accents. Now lets try and keep the thread on subject here shall we chaps!
Now swordfish, Abbey Motorsport is a long way from where you live mate, what are you interested in them doing.
Bloody scots.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Isaac Hunt (and always will be)

·
684 Posts
He's looking for tartan paint.:D
We find each other on the internet cause it's
cheaper than a phone call....
;)
Charlie

·
Registered
43 Posts
how do guys
good to see that there a few of us jock's hear from a wee village cauld kilmacolm

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haey thanks guys for the support ...

us north of the boarder outcasts have got to stick toget ther..ha ha ha ..:uzi:

Isaac Hunt

i think i have most of the bits in bobs wee need ..oh aye i need a autoworx side skirt for the passenger side of the car or two skirts to fit the r33 preferable chunky big skirts cos the back and front bumper were nizmo ones and smaller side skirts would look out of place..

:Uzi: :crazy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts