Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not looking like a lot happens in these threads anymore. Anyone in Aberdeen area or Scotland in general got or heard of any meets/events going on when lockdown is eased/over? Be grand to see real people, maybe even speak to some of them!
Gets a bit lonely feeling like the only Skyline in the village. I catch glimpses though so I know they're out there, do they ever gather in one place though?😄

·
Always sideways
4,264 Posts
The front of my car is currently in bits while I replace the timing belt, water pump etc. Once it's back together (hopefully today) it will be off to the bodyshop to sort the boot floor, then back on the road in May. I think with the restrictions being eased, there will be more chance of meeting up with some like-minded individuals!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Certainly hope so. Looking forward to life getting back to normal insanity levels. Mine is going into Steve's Autos soo I hope. Knowing my luck she won't bd back until winter😄
Hope yours goes together smoothly.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Usually a good sign! 👍
He's doing a bit of welding and painting it for me. Whenever he gets some other customers rotten old BMW off the ramp😖
Got a set of vented wings to go on and a replica 400R rear bumper with spats along with a replacement boot lid to go on as well.
Looking at houses with garages just now so fingers crossed I'll be able to do a lot more myself soon. Who's doing your boot floor?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts