Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Scotland Area Rep Aberdeenshire
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone fancy a meet this wkend sat or sun as the weather has been great over the last couple o days hopefully some of the newbies will come along any suggestions of where and what we could do that would suit all

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
Yeah everyone can come to my place - I'll sort the chopper out and the cars can come by boat.

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,159 Posts
i cant manage working all weekend...and what time i do have will be doing bits on the car getting it ready for the dreaded mot....

·
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
right i will take a run over and see what the cost is for the karting there is a place just outside banchory will post up later what they have to offer

·
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the place is the deeside activity park can you have a look at this the combi looks the best as you can only get six people on the karts at a time and the rest can do the likes of paintball or shooting
also this can be a family day

tel 013398 83536
www.deesideactivitypark.com

·
In dentibus anticis frustum magnum spiniciae habes
9,524 Posts
cool, lets plan something then, i cant manage today as i am building beds for kids, tomorro is out for me as well, we need to structure the meets for a monthly one and then we can have the spur of the moment ones as well, that way none of us are caught on the hop as per this and previous meet to braemar, short notice usually means few skylines, but look forward to karting and bowling etc meets in future

1 - 13 of 13 Posts