Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, after getting my r32 gts through an m.o.t i noticed whilst on the ramp that the drivers side rear wheel has more camber and toe than tthe passenger side. I have no idea how this has happened but is now visible from standing behind the car. I have looked at adjustable rear camber arms to correct this, however when i hav taken the wheel off to have a look i cant see any damaged/bent arms or any damage to the hub, which is putting me in two minds as to what to do. I heard somewhere that the camber can be minorly adjusted through a bolt on the rear, is it feasable that this just needs adjusting back to the original place? or is there no such bolt?

The camber is only slightly more then the other side, more noticeable as i now have the r32 lowered on tein's, and i like having camber, just not different degree's on different sides,

any help would be much appreciated

cheers
duane

·
Banned
214 Posts
as u sit stationary the weight of the car presses against the bushes , if the bushes are soft / worn then the to arm will move as pressure from the wheel / weight of the car presses on it , new bushes in the camber arms in my opinion :)

also a buggered bottom arm bush can do this also but dont think this aplies on the rear ? could be wrong though

1 - 2 of 2 Posts