Skyline Owners Forum banner

about 4door Skylines

475K views 1K replies 191 participants last post by  Hensley 
#1 ·
I found a couple of treads about the 4door Skylines, furthermore I am trying to find as much as I can about the 4door version of the R33 on the net, but that is quite difficult. :confused: Does anybody know how many of these are around in UK and other countries of Europe? And maybe somebody knows the total number that have been made by Nissan? (I am curious to know about that!)

I want to share the following (new) pics with you all: (hope you like them!) :)

:boogy:

Marco

See less See more
#8 ·
The wifes car is a white 4door non turbo manual face lift 33 (late 96 model) in white,known locally as the "limousine!" due to how long it is. Slightly different to yours as it has a rear spoiler which must be the original as the high level brake light is built into it and not in the boot lid and the original front side lamps/indicator units in the front bumper/valance piece,not sure about yours as it seems to have a different front end but cant really see in the pics. What year is yours? Dont think there are many arround,only seen one other and that was a non face lift model on an M plate so guessing late 94/early 95. Hers was imported specifically for her as her 2door 32 was to inconvenient with the kids :cheers and all.:cheers:

#9 ·
@ graham

Wow!! It is great that you drive a GT-R and your wifes car is a 4door Skyline. AMAZING!!! :boogy:

The front bumper is not the original one, it is a R33 GT-R (lookalike) bumper. I guess, it was necessary to fit the front mounted intercooler.
My Skyline is from 1995-02 and since I have a daughter, the extra legroom and space comes in very handy. It doesn't like bad roads and speedbumps, but on the highway it is a very comfortable car.

Graham, can you please show me a pic of your wifes "limousine"? :) That would be great.

With this message I have attached a picture of the front end, so you can also see that side...

:apint:

#18 ·
I have heard rumours about a 4 door GTR, but there was nothing to confirm from the pics i saw...

Not sure about the one above either, main reason is the R34 spoiler, but I'm open to reason :)

That red one is right up my street though, I love it!

#21 ·
Thanks.

The intercooler was off fleabay, make un-known, for approx £300 with import duty:eek:

Yes import duty. That came thrue the door from ups 3 mths after I received it.

A bit of a shock as the duty wasnt mentioned in the ad anywhere, not even the postage costs.I thought it was all in.

DER:eek:

Dont order stuff that come via usa or china, it wont be cheaper when you get the duty bill.

#31 ·
Woo! If I may be so bold, I think that may be the first Spec 2 4 door in the UK. I've never seen one, on the forums, ebay, autotrader or on the road, and I keep a special look-out because of the unique front bumper.

If you are thinking of changing the bumper, I'll have it!