Skyline Owners Forum banner
1,021 - 1,040 of 1,070 Posts
It would be nice to get a new tread going all about the 4 door Skylines and what parts are interchangeable or not with the coupe variants. At first I was pt off by the 4 door version but this thread changed my mind and I am ordering a 4 door R34 from Japan.:)

I honestly prefer 4 door 34's over the 2 door ones. I probably wouldn't have got one had it been a 2 door. I didn't want the common version!
Think there is quite a lot of stuff interchangeable. Some can be modified to fit, like my exhaust. It's an Apexi system from a 2 door R33 GTST. To make it fit I had to cut a bit out and rotate the flange where it bolts to the cat, and move 2 of the hangers. The pipe work was the right shape :)

Just got my new R33 Sedan. 97 mod Manual with low milage. It was all completly stock when i got it.
Slowly turning into a drift car. Its hard to get plates on these here i Norway, so it will most likely just be used for track..

Attachments

Here is my baby, she's a 1998 Nissan Skyline HR34 4-door. Not as nice as some of your Skylines but she's my first car and I think it's perfect. RB20DE, Automatic, etc etc, she has some problems but I love it to pieces :D that first photo is not at my house, that was a picture taken by the previous owner at his house before I bought the car. Don't mind the Japanese plate, I just put it on for the photo. :)

Attachments

would the 4 door skyline be lighter than the 3 door as, i know that 4 door 3 Series bmw's are lighter than the 3 door and has a stiffer cashie, i know it sounds mad but i know for 100% that bmw's are this way so might be same with skyline's?

1,021 - 1,040 of 1,070 Posts