Skyline Owners Forum banner
1,041 - 1,060 of 1,070 Posts
would the 4 door skyline be lighter than the 3 door as, i know that 4 door 3 Series bmw's are lighter than the 3 door and has a stiffer cashie, i know it sounds mad but i know for 100% that bmw's are this way so might be same with skyline's?
Doesn't really work that way with Skylines, it all depends on the models. Like as far as I know, the R34 GTT coupe weighs 2,954 IBS and the R34 GTT sedan weighs 3,284 IBS. Obviously because of all the extra metal, seats, etc etc. I imagine it would work the same way with R32's, R33's, etc etc.

Just bought mine a couple weeks ago.

It came straight from Japan....love this car!^^

View attachment 61192 View attachment 61193

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nice car man heath to enjoy!
i live in northern ireland and im thinking about importing a skyline but worried about getting ripped off, could you point me where is good comp/way of importing, cheers

Hi peeps ive got a four door 33 and ive looked absolutely everywhere for a rear bumper and side skirts does anyone know where I can get any from? I have found loads of stuff on yahoo.jp and its soo cheap but its in japan and I cant seam to sign up lol

Discussion starter · #1,051 ·
Hi peeps ive got a four door 33 and ive looked absolutely everywhere for a rear bumper and side skirts does anyone know where I can get any from? I have found loads of stuff on yahoo.jp and its soo cheap but its in japan and I cant seam to sign up lol
You can find some stuff through buyee.jp. Here you will find the same Yahoo auctions but you can choose English. They can deliver all over the world (depending size), not Japan domestic only. Good luck. :)

Nice looking car there.

4 door GTST's are very rare in the U.K - I'm unkown as to how many though. Some came with the GTR running gear (4WD).
The GTS-t never came with GTR running gear.... in the R32 and R33 range it was badged a GTS-4. In the R32 it had the same engine as the GTS-t (RB20DET) and in the R33 it came with an RB25DE. In the R34 range it was badged GT-Four and again came with an RB25DE. They came in both 2 door and 4 door.

Here in New Zealand, the 4 door ones are common as hell,

we have 4 door r32's r33's and r34's everywhere lol..

some look ugly as hell stock, but once you add some nice rims and adjusties.. oh god they look good :)

1,041 - 1,060 of 1,070 Posts