Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Twice in 2 days ive seen police vehicles or rather drivers doing things that the general public will and do get hammered for,One instance was a bobby in a transit connect missed my car by a whisker because wait for it HE WAS ON THE PHONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the latest one of a couple of days ago was a speed camera unit aka gatso van setting off a roadside speed indicator clearly stating the police vehicle was travelling in excess of the speed limit ,one word describes these gentlemen t######......

·
Registered
867 Posts
I caught a copper on the phone just today. Was filtering though traffic on the bike and came up alongside the fully marked car. Looked through the window and saw him on his iPhone so he can't even claim it was the radio! He really jumped when I tapped on his window and told him to get off the phone so I guess you could add driving with undue care and attention as he clearly had no idea whatsoever that I was there and my bike isn't exactly quiet!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I caught a copper on the phone just today. Was filtering though traffic on the bike and came up alongside the fully marked car. Looked through the window and saw him on his iPhone so he can't even claim it was the radio! He really jumped when I tapped on his window and told him to get off the phone so I guess you could add driving with undue care and attention as he clearly had no idea whatsoever that I was there and my bike isn't exactly quiet!
That's just made my day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts