Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first bought the car I had a little run in with a pheasant, well narrowly avoided one, You know the annoying ones that like to play chicken Sit there wobbling there heads waiting for the exact moment that when leaving the security of the roadside they will try and embed themselves through your front grill.

Well I got close and sure enough the bugger ran out :nono: I braked and as it was 5:30am in the morning and I wasn't exactly at the height of alertness did so a bit heavily and locked the wheels. Which skidded for a good 13ft (said I wasn't awake) Now from then on I believed I had No ABS SPEC2 GTST, Until cleaning the car last weekend when I noticed in the Fuse box a slot marked ABS ??? With said fuses in place and intact.

So does my car have ABS ?? IF so it aint bloody working LOL

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
if it does mate it will have a big box behind the front suspention on the turbo side :)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if it does mate it will have a big box behind the front suspention on the turbo side :)

Cheers Ian ;) Will Have a look this weekend.

As for slamming the brakes on, I did so that morning and the outcome................ SKID !!!

It's just I found the Fuses marked ABS and there sat there nicely. Will check for box and if thats there recheck the fuses ( although they look OK )

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
nope abs aint standard as my spec 1 has not got it and so have other spec 1 cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts