Skyline Owners Forum banner

101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Just to update everyone.

All sets have now been sold. I am not opposed to the idea of making more sets. But I will only make some more sets if I get some interest. So, if anyone wants to get a set, please let me know on this thread when I have names of 5 members, I will begin production.

Best regards,
Saabi

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Did anyone ever express more interest in this? I'd really like a set.
Hi Mate,

Yes I have had some interest. I am thinking of making some more now. I will speak to the person who cuts them for me and will get back to you.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #108 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I now have some updated costs.

Last time, I made 13 sets. The cost per set came out to be £43 and I charged £2 for First class postage.

This time, I am planning on getting 6 sets made. Therefore the cost will be slightly more. The cost of an Acetal sheet has also increased, so each set will cost £49. And this time, I will use recorded delivery. So that makes a grand total of £52.

This includes the nylon fixings. The holes will come tapped so it will be a plug and play kit.

Any members looking for some Acetal rails?

power33, coxymoron, you guys still interested?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Parts have arrived. Looking forward to post them Monday. 4 people have committed to buy them. 2 up for grabs

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
hey if possible, how much shipped to the us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi,

I can send it to the US for an price of £64.

This packaging and postage. The service for post I will use will be Royal mail International tracked and signed for.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Finally got round to fitting one on my car. Although I didn’t have any missfire etc, it fitted no problem and good to know 1 less thing to worry about etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Finally got round to fitting one on my car. Although I didn’t have any missfire etc, it fitted no problem and good to know 1 less thing to worry about etc. Thanks.

Good to hear that integra (Y)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Help me understand, what is the actual point of these? I run splitfire coilpacks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Hopefully the words of the person who came up with this idea will explain you

"The coil packs even when the insulation starts breaking down still produce enough spark power, just that it 'leaks' out to the nearest ground rather than sparking in the combustion chamber (path of least resistance), that being the aluminium coil-pack holders/rails.

I have jus made a new coil-pack rails from Delrin (purchased from ebay), It's a bit fiddly but I made 2x new rails with basic DIY tools. Delrin is stable a type of Nylon I think.

DO NOT add any tape or anything to the coil-packs, maybe just clean them in solvent or petrol."

-Andy42uk

101 - 120 of 123 Posts