Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just got my ACL race bearings and the big-end shells are the same for both RB25DET and RB26DETT, however...
The main bearings I have been sent are 7M2428H-STD, which say they are for the RB26DETT.....
I have gone to WWW.aclperformance.com.au and found that they list 7M2394HX for the RB25DET, the X being a little more clearance, anyway all the numbers bar the length are exactly the same, and I thought they were the same...
So can I use them?
I need to know for sure on this as you can imagine it would be a serious mistake if they are not right...
Thank you.
Andrew.

·
Punch me.
9,398 Posts
they are all graded though, how can you just buy a "std" or oversize (+0.25) if they are all different sizes?

if they were still in tolorance it would be fine but the tolorance is so small....plastigauge is the only way you know for sure and you should check with this stuff even on a stock rebuild (i guess you know this anyway)

but anyway if they sent you +25's then no i wouldnt use them either (well not until the retailer was happy for them to be fitted checked and sent back)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts