Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any body got experience with an addzest stereo? I've got one in my GTS-t, its a CD and Mini disc player with an "AMUSE" button which brings up a fruit machine which you can play whilst driving if you get bored. Pointless really as you never get bored whilst driving a Skyline, not to mention safety hazards. Anyway, every time I put in a cd or mini disc it pops up with either an error 3 or error 6 and does not play. However there is the odd occasion when it will decide top play one of the mini discs. Ive tried countless Google searches on the net for the addzest stereo and it appears it is the same as Clarion however there is no info anywhere on the error codes or the stereo. Any info that does turn up on the stereo is in Japanese. Any info would be great. Thanks people.:feedback::guiness:

·
THAT WINDSCREEN BLOKE
977 Posts
i've got a addzest sterio in mine, it also comes up with error3 but only if i play a copied cd. have you tried a cleaning disc?

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
ive seen addzest gear,the smiley you used for the topic title pretty much covers it for me

·
bla
17,374 Posts
on my addzest i press tons of buttons and then they ending up playing.....

but i think its pant so got rid...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts