Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have spoken to Adrian Flux and they are willing to offer a discount of anything between10-15% depending on which scheme they can get you on to! Quote you are from the Skyline Owners Club. They may request proof of membership when the policy is taken out, if so, please let me know and we can get that sorted at the time!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doh! sorry guys!! number is 008700 777888, just say that you are part of this club to get your quote. But if you need to take the quote out they will ask for a membership number. If you do want a policy, please let me or Richard know so that we can sort something out a bit quicker for you. I know that the membership details are being finalised at the mo.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Top result!!

Well done and thanks Tiggs,
just off the phone to Flux and got the shock of my life at the quote received. They have basically saved me the guts of £500 on two vehicles!!! Granted we played with the excess and mileage allowances a little but still a fantastic result.
Can`t see anyone going anywhere else if the deals are the same across the board.

Many thanks,

Jason
PS Didn`t ask for any confirmation regarding the club membership!!

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
I think when you get the paper work through, one of the things your required to send of along with CAT1 certificate is the membership letter from the club.

Martin

J

·
0 Posts
flux

Ive been insured on and off for yonks at the mo I get insurance with them and my last premium was £600.00 thought that was a great deal .So you want to mention some of our owners are already insured with you and are v happy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts