5,240 Posts
nice........

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
AE86

Hi Al

is mike

my brother had a AE86 paid 50 quid for it.

very fun in the wet:D

love those cars, very hard to find now.

mike

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
My mate has a 1985 AE86 as his daily driver, its the most hilarious car I have ever driven, the 4AGE lump is just so responsive and the gearchange is slick, love that car! :D

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Are drift monsters, remember seeing some loony man driving one sideways round silverstone.

Is it me or is there an evil white face in the middle of the windscreen on the top picture?

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
No I can see the face too mate - I spotted it first time but got freaked out and ran away!

I have seen these drifting at Silverstone too - looks awesome fun for the money.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Aparently those bad-boys are big over in the Emerald Isle, if memory serves I think they done a 4x4 version but never sold it in the UK, but did in Ireland..

·
Registered
58 Posts
These cars are a cult car in Japan too as a character in some famous comic book drives one apparently. I remember seeing a very low mileage mint one going in an auction over there for silly money in fact it went for more than I bought a late model Integra Type R for. Also used for drifting by some of the members of the Midnight club.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts