Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got confirmation from a buddy in the US. I can get 5 AEM UEGO's, part # 30-4100 shipped to mainland UK for 152 Pounds (paypal), EACH. Here is what's included:

Bosch O2 Sensor
AEM Wideband Gauge
Black and Silver Bezel
Black and White face gauge
Wiring kit
everything pictured

The only thing required of you to get is an O2 Bung.

Before i make the purchase I wanted to get 5 People who HAVE MONEY and are ready to send payment for them, then i will buy them. If everyone wants me to get the 02 Bungs with the gauge kit it will probably be an extra 5 quid. SO Let me know if your interested.

I got Dibs on 1 So you know the drill

1) Solidtuned

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will probably be able to hold out for another week or two, Ill have to ask how long he can hold up this offer. But as long as the intrest is there, Im sure he wouldnt have a problem waiting until I had them all sold. As its only 4 I need to sell, since i buying one, im sure they'll go quick. Let me know, and ill post a reply with a deadline.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was told this deal is only good for the month of March. If there is any interest I must place the order before the end of the month.

·
Registered
302 Posts
how much acuracy would you lose if you screw the lambda sensor into your decat pipe if it has a bung already in place...? Save welding and modifying the dump pipe...

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
how much acuracy would you lose if you screw the lambda sensor into your decat pipe if it has a bung already in place...? Save welding and modifying the dump pipe...
it wont fit in that bung but if you drill it out and fit a bigger bunk that it should be ok as tuners put them right at the end

·
Registered
302 Posts
OK put me in too.

OK put me in too. Same conditions as 'andy42uk' though....

Must be sub £160 and I would like some 1to1 contact details for security....

cheers,
wooa

·
Registered
35 Posts
i have had one of these on my pulsar and it came with the bung in the picture its in that plastic bag with the brown wrapping inside it, so how come your ones dont have it?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts