Skyline Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
First off apology for posting here, but I can't post in the "swaps" section because I only have a post count of 28, though I hope that all can see that I'm not a "fly by night" trader !

Edit by R33Stu: So you decide to post in another section and think that means the rules don't apply? C'mon! :swear:

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, apologies. Bit harsh though, since I am a genuine owner and enthusiast.

Thanks for your consideration and understanding.....Not

First time anyone has treated me with anything other than a welcome,especially as I haven't just appeared from nowhere,yesterday.
Also, I didn't just post "trashy" threads to build my rating.

Guess I better go elsewhere, they might be friendlier

·
Alloy Junkie
2,499 Posts
Dont be like that mate.

This is a public forum and there has to be rules to stop it decending into chaos. I not sure if you have had words with Stu behind the scenes but im sure things can be resolved.

BTW, you will not find a more friendly skyline forum than this one ;)

R

·
0 Posts
Dean, if I wanted to be 'harsh' I coud have issued you an infraction for KNOWINGLY breaking the rules. simple fact of the matter is this: there are rules in place and you decided to break them, the rules apply whether you have one post or 1000 posts.

I edited your thread because you know yourself you shouldn't have posted what you posted. So pick your dummy back off the ground, don't take it personally and continue to enjoy the forum.

If you break the rules again, perhaps instead of editing your post I could perhaps arrange for you to provide some man love to the mods, however; I think a post editing is probably a preferable course of action. ;) :D

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Scottish girl, thanks for the offer but I think that I have committed what appears to be a major breach of forum etiquette and a severe breach of the rules.
So, whilst I don't agree with a public humiliation for said breaches, and dubious suggestions of what I could have to do to make up for said breaches, I don't think that it would be permitted to move my thread.

Thanks anyway.

Dean

R

·
0 Posts
SG was not aware of the full facts, she would have done exactly the same thing.

I hardly think you were publically humiliated, and my obvious attempt at humour and trying to lighten the mood has been lost on you, or maybe of course your just doing the typical 'Omg I've broken a rule and been told so now I'm going to blame the mod for all thats wrong in the world...please feel free to PM me and tell me what little power I have, I'm hitler....blah de blah..

Decision remains the same, if you don't like it, feel free to post elsewhere :wave:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.