Skyline Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awesome night!!! Thanks to all of you for organizing it and to those who showed up - well done! It would have been even better if not the traffic... So... here is another idea: Saturday 23 June we'll organize Midnight Run - it'll start about 8 pm by our workshop (Tint Design - 54 Wallingford Road, Uxbridge UB8 2RW). We will introduce ONE WAY system on Wallingford Road so everyone can show their skills... Tints Cafe will be open for food and drink and we'll organize collective DYNO RUN with POWER ENGINEERING so you can prove what your ride is really pumping and ask professionals for any advise. Wallingford Road is PRIVATE land - no residents to complain and no traffic restrictions - let your imagination run wild... After little warm up, about midnight we'll head towards HIGH WYCOMBE down the twisty roads... we'll have some scouts to make sure roads are clear of blue boys... and then back for last spin by the cafe and then home... So - if anyone is intrested - let us know... let's make it even bigger then last Saturday!!!

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Muppet

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ouups... sorry guys. I thought it was Skyline owners forum and thought that some of you actually drive the cars you talk about the way they meant to be driven and by chance you might have taken part in Tunnel Run... 2fast2furious... buoy oh buoy...

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
ouups... sorry guys. I thought it was Skyline owners forum and thought that some of you actually drive the cars you talk about the way they meant to be driven
We do, in the right place at the right time i.e on the track.

·
s-body scum
405 Posts
god whats wrong with u ****ing people????????????????:swear:

a new person says "hey im org a night and u start being arrs's"

this is skyline owners not gtroc or sxoc?????

grow up and drive ur bloody car now and then:apoke:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that's a relief... for a moment I thought I did find a wrong forum... yet the hope remains... wasn't bothered though - it's not the only place for enthusiasts and thankfully other forums responded the way they supposed to - with big hurray! anyway - more details: It's all happening on 7Th July. Power Engineering is organizing dyno run - anyone interested please give your reg numbers - guys from powerFlex are going to show few cars, InPhase is bringing some awesome demo 350, few of our cars will be there aswell... keep watching this space - more details to follow soon. I hope GarageD is going to show up in full line up???

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
something like this is perhaps of interest so letting people know is fine ...posting the details on a public forum which has amongst its members several employees of the security services isnt perhaps the wisest move in the world.........

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
good call... but whatever we do is always 1000% legal... and the law enforcement is always more than welcome... we'll have tea and donoughts ready...

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
about midnight we'll head towards HIGH WYCOMBE down the twisty roads... we'll have some scouts to make sure roads are clear of blue boys...
bunch of crazy people who can't drive straight - the only way we know is sideways... and on two wheels...
good call... but whatever we do is always 1000% legal... and the law enforcement is always more than welcome... we'll have tea and donoughts ready...
:confused:

G

·
Indeed,

Nothing Tint Design said could be described as 'driving within the law' - As a forum we can't be seen to condone driving like that.

Hi5, once again, jumping on the bandwagon. There's a bloody surprise. If you guys want to drive like complete twats and talk about it on a PUBLIC forum, then **** off somewhere else, as it's not something we want here.

Quite simple really.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
dont worry tint design, r33stu doesnt speak for everyone :wave:
no he doesnt but he speaks for the admin/owner and i agree with stu, a little decorum would be appreciated bud, as stu and general banter said its not to fast, to furious, we are all game for a spirited drive but dont advertise it as it being a BALLS OUT BLAST, the police monitor the forum and if you guys want to go and get nicked thats your choice, BUT! be careful you dont drag my forum down with you......i think you get what im saying!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.