Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to acquire a White Nissan Skyline GTS-T (Cant wait), the car is amazing looking apart from one niggly problem!!! I hate teh standard front bumper!!!! its a very poor one trust me!!!! I'm interested in getting teh GTR style front bumper, I have heard that you need to do some cutting to the front bumper iron to get aftermarket bumper to fit.

Any ideas where I could get a aftermarket GTR style front bumper painted and sent out via email? (I know some places where I can buy it anyone know where I can get one and have it painted by the same place before getting it posted out)

Also any ideas about what sotrt of mods are generally required to fit the aftermarket bumpers?

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
knight Racer is the one i can think of

·
Bodykits, Customising & Performance Parts
4,911 Posts
Blitzer

like most others say , we can supply you a GTR front, painted and can supply you an instructions on how to cut the front crash bar..

we even offer fitting service if you require..

WE have the GTR front in stock right now for immediate delivery

;)

·
Registered
640 Posts
GTR Front all the way. I personally have never seen a front end better than the standard GTR item.

·
Registered
771 Posts
blitzer said:
Any ideas where I could get a aftermarket GTR style front bumper painted and sent out via email?

Don't think even knight racer are that good! :rofl:

On a serious note though, I got my kit from night racer and painted at my local bodyshop. If you're only after a bumper though its worth getting them to paint it for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts