Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , guys im from the island of Curacao and im new to this Forum, i've been driving a 2004.5 Skyline Sedan 350gt for the last 6 months, and i have to say it is wonderfull car ..blah blah ,, lets get to the point :) ,, ive decided to buy a Double Din dvd Stereo to replace that crappy Nissan Factory 6disc ....

what i want to know is will i be able to still controll the Tv volume ?? and if it involves wire splitting can you guys please explain , or if they sell a product, or if u guys have some diagram i will be willing to try to find out my self ,, c'mon guys plss tell me that it can be done , as i want to have that function :),, ..

From Curacao with love :gay::dogpile::Uzi:

·
Super Moderator
9,011 Posts
Hello and welcome.
sorry no its not possible to run the screen without the factory stereo connected, same goes for the sat nav unit, they are all CANbus connected and if you remove one you will loose the function of the the rest.

I have run a single din unit buy moving the DVD sat nav unit to the kick panel, and fitting the single din unit in its place, that way you can have better sounds, and you can also connect an external TV tuner/DVD unit to the TV input (if you have it) of the factory unit, but you will have to split the sound from the video and feed to the aftermarket unit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's sad to hear ,, but im sure that out there there's someone , that somehow has been able to change their radio and keep the original tv ,, and somehow connecting the tv audio signal to their aftermarket Aux audio input ,, ,,, wondering who that Superman is

1 - 3 of 3 Posts