Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello people!

Thought i'd introduce myself. Im Ben from Manchester, usually a resident over on the GTROC but thought i'd pop over to get the best of both worlds:)

Still a bit knackered from Japshow, but otherwise all good. You guys had a cracking turnout (as always!!)

GENERAL BANTER:dogpile: , nice to meet you there (I was the one trying to sort out the GTROC stand after all the pleb's had parked on there) as we said, i think a bit of inter-forum competition wouldn't go amiss! Lets see what we can sort out

Anyway enough of all that, here's my pride and joy...

*damn those yellow lights*

Hopefully see some of you about.

Cheers

Ben:smoker:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Major Sarcasm!?!?!?!?! Wait until I get my hands on you boy :D:D:D

Lovely car as always and welcome to fold! :wave:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
nice one ben good to have a look around mate, had a nice chat with the gtroc sunday and nice and civil and polite as we all should be.....see ya soon no doubt....keith:cheers:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice one ben good to have a look around mate, had a nice chat with the gtroc sunday and nice and civil and polite as we all should be.....see ya soon no doubt....keith:cheers:
Cheers keith, spoke to you at TOTB when your motor was on the dyno. Impressive stuff mate. Will no doubt bump into you at some point.

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum :D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
The continental GT's his daily driver ;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cheers Mr S and Vic. :cheers: I'd take the GTR any day of the week LOL, my uncles got a couple more toys kicking about, just need to get my baby to RB and i'll be leaving him for dead!:spank: (well hopefully!)

·
bla
17,374 Posts

Hey mate..... Glad youve popped over here.... :) Cant remember wether i spoke to you at the recent Guys meet, But ill say hi next time if you come :)

Have fun matey :)
Shane

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No probs mate, thanks to all for the warm welcome.

I'll be there at the next meet. Think we had a brief chat about the yellor R34 GTT. Just put up a thread on GTROC to see if we can rustle up a few more peeps.:smoker:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts