Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Thought it was about time i registered. Been reading the forum for ages but never got round to registering. Thought it was about time i corrected that.

Cheers,

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Nige mate....hope you are keeping well ?

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Mr Barnes ?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep - that was my old motor. Sold it a couple of months after the feature came out.

Been an R32 owner since early April (if my memory serves me correctly !).

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tend to spend most of my time on the GTR Forum...but check in here every now and then to see what's going on.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Hi Back chap,

Did you enjoy the Skyline session at Trax??

It was a bit hectic at the back but I managed to monster quite a few cars :D :D :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nige - knowing your experience of track days i decided to just pull over and let you go. I also had the pleasure of having Rupert and Ged Mc.... behind me - both 600+ hp cars ..... so i just let them go too. Left me plenty of space to get my lines completely wrong into the corners, get the car completely out of shape now and then, miss all my braking points, etc.... I was pretty useless - but had an exhilerating 20 minutes.

My car is now running incredibly well since it had F Con S fitted last week - gave me a 75bhp at the hubs power increase over my very first dyno run. VERY PLEASING.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Daz

Sorry chap that wasnt a POP at you, I know you were losing your track virginity;) ;) so i was gentle with you.:D :D

Was that the 2 black R33's badged R500's??? If it was they were very quick down the straight but when they got to the corner they lost the plot. I even had to use my brakes to avoid collecting them, whats that all about???????

Glad you are over here, will hopefully see you soon at another meet.

Nigel

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Welcome Daz!

Come on here for the quiet life eh? ;) Things have gone a bit pear shaped on the old GTROC.:aka47:

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Welcome Daz.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts