Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just booked my car in with A I to get her chipped and mapped on the 15th july!
need to get my rb25 turbo on and splitfires in for it.
will post up how i can get on.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well.the last time i was at AI my car was running standard apart from 3"exhaust air filter fmic walbro and iridiums.standard boost and she made 239bhp.this was with a misfire at 5500 rpm.was overfueling like a biatch.thats why i wanted to get her mapped.

this time she had splitfires on her and an rb25 turbo. when they put her on rollers they said there was no point chipping her cos fuelling was now spot on with bigger turbo and that for £550 i wouldnt really get much extra. so with these new mods and my profecB set to 0.9 bar shes puuting out 275.3 bhp ! feels alot more powerful mid-range to.

excellent guys at AI. anyone else would prob just fit chip and charge me regardless what extra it did. a big thanks to them.

ps. car is an r32 rb20 det

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,614 Posts
I can tell yous this is def a proper going car..ai seem to be very busy this weather and by all accounts they arent just out to get your money either but to help you get the best you can from your car....nice work ai !!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
barney360

"profecB set to 0.9 bar" is that like a Apexi AVCR?

Did you notice much difference after fitting the RB25 turbo?
I was under the impression it was not really worth the hassle of changing turbo if it was only for the standard RB25 tubby
yeah profecb is an electronic boost controller.
yeah ive noticed a vast improvement from fitting the rb25 tubby[even thou it is standard.]
defo guys at ai r spot on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts