Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I remod the air con pump from car but I have a few questions there is a pipe that comes from the resivoir that feeds the power steering it seems to connect to the air con what happens with it as power steering bottle has 2 hoses coming from it? Lso the first picture there is a metal pipe that seems to connect to the power steering pump it's a peanut shaped pipe what do I do with it as it seems to connect to the radiator in front of the normal radiator do I need this pipe if so what about home it leaves on power steering pump?

·
A rebel with a cause
213 Posts
If I am reading and seeing this correct you have removed your power steering pump ! The air con pump is the one with the peanut shaped pipe as you put it !!

·
A rebel with a cause
213 Posts
Yep sorry bud but you have removed the power steering pump !

Are you wanting to remove your air con completely ? If so remove the following

The air con pump is the one below, you will find 2 pipes going in to the fire wall which will need removing so will the radiator (small one not cooling radiator) & the condenser plus all other pipes.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys do the heaters still work normally after removing the air con as I still want blowers

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Blower is the first one on left, remove it

Next comes the air con rad one, take it out too and then remove the radiator and reinstall the plastic casing again to keep everything joined, reinstall the blower unit again and that's that

You will need to blank the 2 holes on the firewall afterwards as by removing the radiator will remove those 2 pipes that come through the firewall, tidies up that area too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts