Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My airbag light continuously flashes, ive checked all the fuses and they seem to be fine, is there anything esle that can be causing this.

Thanks Oz

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
i've the same problem on the stagea. have you tryed an ecu reset?

ive not checked fuses yet to determin what caused mine to flash.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Have you tried resetting it by pushing door open sensor 5 times? any work done on front part of car? inter cooler etc?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys that worked.
I turned key on, pressed the door button 5 times
turned key off then did another 5 times
Started car and no more flashing airbag light :)

Thanks
Oz

·
Registered
683 Posts
ignition on, than off then on again and within 5 sec press the the door pin on the B pillar 7 times. turn ignition off and key out then start the car. job done!! .....and Nissan would charge you £56 to do this.

·
Registered
613 Posts
ignition on, than off then on again and within 5 sec press the the door pin on the B pillar 7 times. turn ignition off and key out then start the car. job done!! .....and Nissan would charge you £56 to do this.
But they would tell you WHY the light was flashing in the first place. It does not just flash for any random reason, it flashes because there is a fault in the system.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
be interesting to see if this works on the stagea as well.

·
Registered
683 Posts
But they would tell you WHY the light was flashing in the first place. It does not just flash for any random reason, it flashes because there is a fault in the system.
it starts to flash because either the sensor under the drivers seat gets tugged (if you slide the seat back of forward to fast) or if you let the battery go dead or nearly dead. but them ****s wouldnt tell you that, they just wanna steal all your money..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts