Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there and insurance company that only ask for a Cat 1 alarm as all the people i have quotes from wanted a tracker

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I have mine with Liverpool Victoria and they do not even require a Cat 1 alarm, let alone a tracker!

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
0870 600 4528 and if they tell you they do not insure imports anymore persist, call back and speak to someone else as I only insured mine with them as of the 16th of last month with no problems as all.

N

·
0 Posts
so when a car is sva, d which complies , 2 our laws , its bullshite , and more robbery , i would say , if its got a sva cetificate its a uk car

N

·
0 Posts
as tested by the goverment. argue that point . there uk cars
wat it is , is that the insurance comps love takin yer money , now i know this aint a lot of help , but its another reason why we get fcuk ed over & out .

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
You can also try Osbournes & Sons. They only wanted a Cat1 alarm on my 'Liner. Excellent service too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My insurance company demand CAT1 + tracker, but I see these as a better insurance than they can provide anyway.....
If you fit a tracker, fit an active one - they call you, not the other way round. Not total protection but peace of mind.

·
Registered
650 Posts
If you want a cheap Tracker let me know, i fit them and will look after fellow Skyline owners.

Bob

·
Registered
650 Posts
£245.00 for Tracker Retrieve and £350.00 for the Monitor. £109 annual or £325 up front for life of ownership of the vehicle. You can also start off on the annual then wihin the first 12 months you can pay a £216 top up to put you on the lifetime.

Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts