Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a post on here with all the General details about the GTST and the GTR,, As in BHP and how they run, And you know everything you would want to know about the cars... Im trying to find one but not having much luck as i have a list of questions to ask but i got feeling they might have been answered in the past somewhere??

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for the reply i pretty much found everything i need on this site... But i just got a few more things to ask that only a owner will know...

Im aware of the petrol useage, But im thinking that if i buy a skyline i wanna use it as a normal car... Can they handle short trips like normal cars? Providing ya let it all cool down and so on?

How much am i looking at for a GTS-T good condition under 50k and the same for a GTR... Both R33 models?

How often do they go wrong? Im aware old cars need alot of work to keep running well, But does the skyline need much more than a standard car? Will it be breaking on me every other week.. Or everytime i drive it hard?

How often should you take it to nissian for a full service. Im guessing there like EVO's and need a decent service every so many miles... how many miles are you looking at?

Thats it for the time being... But if any them questions are pointless or having nothing to do with a skyline then let me know :) pmsl

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts