Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Righto, I'm not sure if this should be in this section or the other so I posted it to both. I have decided to sell my entire stereo system from the skyline to fund something else (not drugs). This is what I've got..........

JVC KDG???? head unit with remote control
2000w amp (will get make & full spec later)
Large power cap with a digital readout thingy on the top
10" Pioneer coneless boxed sub

I'm not big on ICE installs so can't really put it into proper technical terms! But all the relevant leads come with it and look like good quality ones with gold connectors etc. This sale includes the all the fabricated mdf boards and mountings needed to fit snugly in the boot of a 33.

Would prefer collection as I imagine this little lot weighs quite a bit and I wouldn't want to bankrupt you with postage costs!

I will take some pictures this afternoon when the car comes back.

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Was a bit dark to take photos tonight, ill put some up tomorrow. To give an idea, here are some pics from commercial sites.

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't really need them now colin, the pictures are there to see. The parts are 100% brand new condition. They look like they do in the photos!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Head unit

Hi there

Im interested in the head unit do you still have it?

If so does it play MP3's im having trouble finding the exact model on tinterweb can you give me the model number

o and a price would be good

Thanks

Tris

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do you mean mp3's? It hasn't got a hard drive, but it does play mp3 cd's. I use one with about 200 tracks on it. Looking for £65 for it, with remote. Pop another fiver on it for postage.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts