Skyline Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SELL YOUR SKYLINE LET US KNOW, WE DEAL IN NISSAN SKYLINES AND ANYTHING IS CONSIDERED.

ALL GTR's WANTED (R32, R33, R34)

R34 GTT's WANTED

NISMO 400R WANTED

WE CONSIDER MODIFIED AND STANDARD CARS, ANYTHING GOES! THIS INCLUDES TOMMY KAIRA AND OTHER SPECIAL EDITION VEHICLES.

DISTANCE IS NOT AN ISSUE IF THE CAR IS RIGHT

SO LET US KNOW IF YOUR SELLING

THANKS

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we do import them mate, there has been a back log on the ships at the moment and we want to get hold of stock in the Uk. It works better for us and the people we buy off, we have a smaller turn around time and the people we buy off time is not wasted by 'tirekickers', the list of benefits goes on and on.....

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Check out the for sale section, there are a few in there...

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Platinum, Whats the name of your company and where are you based, do u have a website and contact number u can be contacted on, oh and whats your name?

Kris

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rite, theres two of us, Bill and Jay, im Jay. the company name is Platinum Autos ltd. We are located in High Wycombe, we mainly deal in Skylines but have a few supra's, impreza's, b4's, celica gt4's etc etc. Our website is not up at the moment, we do have a URL that takes you to Pine Garage (ask the web designer!) its - www.platinumautos.co.uk Our contact number is - 07742 871218, thanks

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
I dont mean to sound rude here Jay, and please dont take offence, but are people really gonna trust their cars with a pair of geezers without an address working from a mobile phone number?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We had a location in Bourne End, but the lease has ran out, the cars that we import are registered at the moment to our home address, the address is only given after an appointment has been made due to security reasons. We are hoping to install a business line at home too, i know where your're coming from though as they are a lot of dodgy characters out there! Hopefully when we find a secure place the address can be given more freely

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got a nice white R33 gts fer sale 9k ,, 2 you , bargain

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
regarding a 400r i did see an ad for one on the internet for 18 grand, i saw it @ 12 during the night, i woke up at 6.30 next morning to ring it, turned out to be a prank. Ive been quoted about 60-70+ by people so its expensive as well as rare, only 44 ever made.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
there was me thinkin only 2 was sold 2 the general public
watever next
ps they made 98 of em alegedlly

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think there's two in the UK what the hell happened to other ones, did some ungrateful git crash 'em? If he did, throw the book at him, i want nothing less than the death penalty

·
Registered
2 Posts
for sale

i have an r32 gts-t 4 drs 61000 miles all usual extras everything original 100% j -reg for sale. love it but it has to go

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
know of a tiptronic GTT in pewter off the boat in Nov/Dec, fully SVA'd going for about £12,500. If interested let me know and I'll pass on details.

·
Registered
475 Posts
shin at prospec had a 400r for sale in the uk last year at about £60000 he sent it back to japan
because he could not sell it !!!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thats a shame as anyone seen the car in real life here rather than internet pics?

·
Registered
3 Posts
[
I Have a 1991 R32 GTR V-Spec 11 and i need to sell it because i have to buy a passenger boat to make some more money so i can buy another skyline so if you can help give me a ring on 07977141945 or e-mail me on [email protected] cheers

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.