Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Professional job seeker
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got any recommendations for somewhere to get my wheels refurbished? I have been putting it off for ages but when I got my new tyres fitted today they had problems getting them to seal because the wheels are corroded on the inside:( I would need the tyres taken off and refitted with balancing and would prefer somewhere in the Berkshire area, although I don't mind sending them somewhere else if anyone has any recommendations.

I'm not after anything fancy, just repainted in the original colour will do. I've found this place on the net www.wheelrefurbishing.co.uk anyone used them?

Thanks

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Carl at Wicked Wheels mobile service van Reading based. I know him personally. Good man. 07887561281. Tell him Nick the compressor man sent you and he will do you a deal. Same for anyone on SOC.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Best to ring him and ask mate, tell him I sent you as in above post, so he knows the score with doing a deal

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Not to put Busters guy down but I also know a wheel man in the Surrey area who is also Mobile. He has several corporate customers such as BMW and I believe Audi too around the local area. The company is called Wheel Thing, the guys name is Kev and although I can't remember his phone number his email address is [email protected]

Yes that really is his email addy. He's been doing it for ten years, is an irishman with a real sense for humour as you can tell and lives just round the corner from me.

·
Professional job seeker
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great, thanks guys. I'll contact those suggested and let you know how I get on.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Spit and polish 'apparently' get they wheels done fron Lepsons in chatham. I got mine done from Lepsons on my zx Wkd job too...
Hope this helps

Lepsons Alloy Wheel Refurbishment
Unit 13, Railway St Business Park Railway St
Gillingham Kent
ME7 1YQ

Tel: 01634 580582

1 - 9 of 9 Posts