Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need something louder... :D

This exhaust sounds awesome.. Almost quiet on tick over but once your turbo kicks in it screams (not roars) like a formula 1 car. For people who dont like louds exhausts this is the one for you, Ask Bruce.M what it sounds like. Or Sir Nodrick, if hes still on here.
Ive only done a few thousand miles with this exhaust on and it was bought brand new a couple of months back from RB Motorsports. Im sure i still have the reciept so ill try and dig it out.. :D Oh and it hangs out to the side... even better :D

Here some pics... Sensible offers please :D

If you would like more pics just let me know :D Thanks

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Go on bud put a price up :D what u want for it,can't think what to offer ya ;) £50 sounds ok :crazy:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm.....

£350? ono..........

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
If you want a swap i've got a frigging loud one. Its not stanless all the way but it doesn't rust.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
would prefer a stainless mate... Thanks anywayz...

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I wouldn't go anything but stainless, my HKS super drager is rotting too ****. Just got hold of a Twin Silenced Stainless Japspeed....

Have to admit HKS Drager is a sweet sounding exahust...when its not got a ruddy big hole in it!

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
I wouldn't go anything but stainless, my HKS super drager is rotting too ****. Just got hold of a Twin Silenced Stainless Japspeed....

Have to admit HKS Drager is a sweet sounding exahust...when its not got a ruddy big hole in it!
Ive just bought the single silenced Japspeed because i wanted a proper mean sounding exhaust and was told this is the one to go for hehe.

Will be here tommorrow YAY!

·
Registered
20 Posts
potentially interested...could you post a picture of the exhaust with the hole back end of the car in view so i can see how it goes with the car please?!

Thanks

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ive just bought the single silenced Japspeed because i wanted a proper mean sounding exhaust and was told this is the one to go for hehe.

Will be here tommorrow YAY!
I heard a japspeed today on a friends s14... It was just a straight pipe and back box.... It was deafening but a nice deafening, lol.. He does have a gt40 on , and you could stand a metre from the tip of the exhaust and the forced air would still whack away at your legs, lol...

Jamie- I will search for a pic, i just have to use the phone now, lol... Still on dial up...:rofl:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Its the best pic i have, Id take one now but the car is stripped down.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts