Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi, im johnathan from manchester.
looking at gettin into the ranks of the skyline haha.
me and my dad are looking at buying a r32 gts-t, when i did the insurence stuff found out they arnt that bad to insure so its deff on the cards know. thought id join up, learn about the skylines etc and what i need to look for.
will be having the gts-t as a second car, so on the look out for something diesel haha for everday, gives me more fuel money for the r32 :rofl:

bit about me, i love cars. unfortunatly not owned a rwd before, but have done some drifting and have a club class license, and a few formula 3 and formula fords round tracks, so i will be taking it easy in the r32 for a good amount of time to get used to the diffrence the car will have being rwd, last thing i want to do is become another hero and bin my pride and joy like a tool. which im sure you hear of all the time on an owners board like this. im actually looking for a rwd diesel, but not a bmw, so any ideas appreciated.
ive marshalled some rally's, and looking to get my license for the british wrc. im a moderator on kroozinnorthwest.co.uk. and i also have a motorbike.
so im into my cars, and have always wanted a skyline since i could talk. pictures all round my room haha. oh and i am also an organiser of a show that is due to take place at rockingham next year, ont he first bank holiday of may.

seeyou around the forum and hopefully at some shows and meets in the future

:attention: :guiness:

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Welcome Johnathan.

You sound like you have your head screwed on and the right way round :D
You'll make a good member of the forum with the knowlege you already have.

Any questions jusk ask, or use the good old search button, a very valuable tool.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
been looking round, some excellent tutorial/ FAQ documents.

cheers for the welcome mate.

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the forum johnathan.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts