Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I'm not ready to buy yet but with a bit of luck and a strong wind I'll be in the market for a R33 GTR in a couple of weeks.

Was the R33 GTR available in red?

I've seen a couple of red ones around (literally only a couple) and I don't know if those were resprays or if it was an original colour.

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,702 Posts
i beleive the japs consider a red car bad luck hence why its rare to have a red jap car

Although I am pretty sure i have seen a red R33 gtr on the auction sites but it may not have been the original factory paint

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm I'm not going to go down the respray route again so maybe I need to reconsider on the colour.

Thanks for the info :( that's such a shame my wife has a Honda CRX del sol in Red with white Enkei wheels and it looks lovely and I quite fancied having matching cars :gayboy:

·
Registered
605 Posts
they were definatly available in red, altough, like you say its a very rare colour, heres one for sale if you fancy one of the best skylines on the open market today :)

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/65506-my-car-sale-nissan-skyline-r33-gtr-600bhp.html

best of luck matey, paul.

p.s after more research the following colours were available for the R33 GTR....

AN0 - Super Clear Red
BN6 - Deep Marine Blue
KH3 - Black
KL0 - Spark Silver
KN6 - Dark Grey Pearl
LP2 - Midnight Purple
QM1 - White
BT2 - Champion Blue
KP4 - Sonic Silver
AR1 - Super Clear Red II

CHEERS, PAUL. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys you rock!

Thanks very much for the post.

JapCar4U.com, that car looks fantastic! I think that's decided me it may be a long road but I need my R33 GTR in red man that looks gorgeous! Just imagine that with white wedsports or Volk TE37's mmmmm.

GTR LM LTD, that car sounds fantastic but I'm afraid it's too rich for my blood I'm looking to spend between 12 and 15 thousand but thanks anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts