Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
seen one knocking around the town the last few weeks definatly similar to that ,unsure if its a GTR though,has the arches and GTR badge on it..just something with its looks made me question it if it is.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seen one knocking around the town the last few weeks definatly similar to that ,unsure if its a GTR though,has the arches and GTR badge on it..just something with its looks made me question it if it is.
I thought the same. Was trying to look at brakes but I was on the airporter and it was pretty much dark. Couldnt see right. Still a nice yoke tho. Back didnt seem as fat ass as mine either for some reason.

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
I thought the same. Was trying to look at brakes but I was on the airporter and it was pretty much dark. Couldnt see right. Still a nice yoke tho. Back didnt seem as fat ass as mine either for some reason.
aye doesnt have the fatness lol of a GTR ,but yeah was good too see one as apart from a nice white spec one GTST about the Waterside that i see every other day,they are pretty scarce on the road these now :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts