Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
I agree mate, something doesn't seem right. I see in the description seller has put mobile number. Maybe worth a phone call and some pics. As the ones in ad appear to be off google or similar.

Ross

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
They are not genuine Bride hence the price.

·
Premium Member
2,723 Posts
They are not genuine Bride hence the price.
You're most probably right, but they look good quality so may be worth the money. I know if I bought them I'd claim they were genuine :)

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
If you look at his other listings he mentions on one that there is another registered 'Bride Trademark' but its not the Bride we first think of. However I read somewhere that the manufacturing process is identical.

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As they say, "If it's too good to be true......"

·
Thinks he can Drift
2,619 Posts
if the quality is there i wouldn't care

·
Registered
391 Posts
I also agree with Stuart even though they are expensive seats in a car they just look cheap, them different colour stripes look like ****

·
Registered
535 Posts
But a seat is a lot more than a color.
It's built to protect you! It's easy to build a seat but it's not easy to make it safe.

·
Germany East/Central Nord Rhein Westfalen
3,039 Posts
But a seat is a lot more than a color.
It's built to protect you! It's easy to build a seat but it's not easy to make it safe.
Agree there!! The companies who charge high prices for there brands is all down to safety.

I would always buy a genuine product as we know they are made to the highest of standards.

But cheap buy twice. Or even buy cheap have a crash and oops broken bones cos the seat is made of chocolate metal!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Who is talking about safety? How did that even come about, we were on about them looking **** not if they are safe or not lol
Wearing a helmet is safe, why don't you put one on in skyline when ya nipping to shops?
4 point harnesses are safe so let's all put a multicoloured one in our daily drivers :/

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess it's just a taste thing. I actually love the Bride ghosting colour scheme, but each to their own. I also really like Sparco seats, but as always with seats, it's finding the right rails first and foremost.

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It seems you can get two nice Sparco bucket seats for the cost of a Bride recliner.

Just need to decide to get either bucket seats or recliners now.

Who has what, and what's your experience with them?

I personally see the bucket seat as having a great racing feel and are cost effective, however, recliners are more comfortable, but are expensive.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts