koni suspesion
K&N pannel filter
Rare 18" AMG alloys (norm's are 17")with 2 new front tyres
E55 AMG brakes
wrap around seats front and rear
FULL MOT
pioneer cd/digital anyliser thingy
Alpine V12 amp with uprated speakers all round
This car is absolutly mint for the year,underneath is spotless,body near perfect,the car goes pretty well too for an auto but looks the absolute business(been called a pimp a few times LOL)
im looking for £4k and this is prob the best C280 you will find for the year,also on private plate which will be staying with the car.
e-mail or pm me ,[email protected]

pics will follow in a mo

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unless anyone has a decent condition R33 GTR that would like a swap + £5k their way
the one im looking at has 30k miles,full mot and hardly any mods

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Pictures aren't working for me :confused:

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Silly as it sounds, have you got any photos of it from the rear???

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have removed the C36 badge and put C280 there instead (i hate cars badged as a higher spec)also had a new number plate fitted,this pic was before i bought it

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
also it has all the usual merc rubbish...cruise control,digital climate bla bla bla

·
Registered
138 Posts
hi !!!......just wondered if you would be interested in a mint gtr r32 p/x + cash?...your motor and four g's and you will get a well sorted r32!!:cheers:

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
was really after a 33 because jayne does not like 32's,i on the other hand do like 32's so i cant say either way,i will have a look mate,is it in the for sale bit here?

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi mate,jayne says no to gunmetal unfortunatly but the car sounds very good,good luck with the sale mate

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
been chatting with jayne and i will swap for a decent GTS-T if anyone is interested

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just put a deposit on a blue 32 GTR,bloody hell,i will have owned 32/33 & 34 skylines soon

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
forgot to mention,the plugs are new,the oil and filter have just been changed and it does have full service history from MB

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No interest,i cant believe it,this car is stunning(looks sooo good in the flesh),im going to have to stick it up in a layby then

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Free bump for this gorgeous motor. Trust me if it hadn't been for the marmite pimp tank, this WOULD be on my driveway. Grab yourselves a bargain :)

·
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cheers mate,it is a superb car,im just too power hungry and this is too much of a cool cruiser and i think i have been without a skyline for far too long now,i mean,its been 9 months since i sold the 33,this is what i have put a deposit on but it will only be held until wednesday so i need the merc gone

1 - 20 of 23 Posts